Welcome to the Migration Hub!
This portal is intended to enable coordination, collaboration and professional networking for those involved in the Migration CRA. You will find opportunities to connect and share your interests. Create a member profile, join groups and discussion forums!
- The Call for Migration 2022 Proposals has been extended.
- Learn more about funding for countries in Latin America Thurs, May 12, 2022 from 13:00-14:30 EDT. There will be simultaneous translation to English, Spanish and Portuguese. Register here
- Annex Workshop: Watch the video recordings below to find out who can be supported by each participating funding agency!
- Methodology and Collaboration deep dives: Watch the video recordings below from all our deep-dives hosting experts from different migration study areas.
Start exploring, see who else is out there and start connecting.
- Make sure you complete all your profile fields. Add a brief description about you and don’t forget to add a profile picture it will help you to stand out.
- Join the Discussion Forum and reply to ‘Start Here‘ and share with the rest of researchers the following points:
- Who you are and what your research focus is;
- What you can offer (what methodological experience do you have? What country experience? etc.);
- What you are looking for (Collaborators? A consortium? A specific skill set to complement what you have? Just browsing?).
- List a few keywords that describe why you are here for people to find you quick!
This space brings together researchers from various disciplinary backgrounds from many parts of the world who share a common interest on migration and mobility and its intersection with Global Change.
Methodology and Collaboration deep dives
Annex Workshop Videos
Learn more about how how to create an eligible consortia and hear from the funders on the requirements for each Annex.
Learn more about upcoming meetings, workshops and Migration-related events here at our Calendar page. Click on the calendar item to see all event details, including Zoom links. Click on “copy to my calendar” to make sure you do not forget to attend. *Some events require registration, which can be done by going to the Zoom meeting link. To add or suggest an event, please contact us at email@example.com.